Friday, September 10

Cefalu!!!




My mom and I packed up the car yesterday morning , locked winston up by the pizza oven , and drove to Cefalu for two days . When we got there , there were dark clouds and big winds so we went to our hotel and checked in and headed down town . We went for a walk, bought postcards, and sat at "Bar Duomo" . Its right in the center by the Cathedral . I saw some postcards and bought a couple for friends (including lily) and I saw a really funny one of a lady with boobs showing so I made my mom go buy it to send to Alyssa . Hahah ! We took lots of great pictures on the big camera, and we don't have that cord so I will upload those when I get home . After my mom had wine, and I had an ice cream or something we went for lunch at my favorite restaurant that's right on the water.. you'll see pictures soon enough . After lunch we went back to the room and hung out on our computers for a while since we have wireless Internet & can watch 50 movies if we want since we don't have limited GB . We went on a walk to the beach later once it had cleared up but the sand was wet and the water was icy cold . Then for dinner we shared a four cheese pizza and a shrimp cocktail . yum ! (: then my mom bought two books in English and we went back to the hotel for bed .

Today we got up nice and early, which is nine for me haha . Then we had a pastry each, my mom had a cappucino, and I had a juice and a glass of milk (the picture) . After that we went on a walk back to the hotel and chillaxed haha . It poured for a while then we went down to the beach and it cleared up really nice and hot . Then it got so humid and those horrible clouds came back so we had a panini..then it started the pour very hard and it got so cold that we came back . As we step foot into the hotel my mom realized I had forgot to bring her bag so I ran back down the street in flipflops and froze my butt off to get her bag.. which was still sitting there . We've been reading and doing out blogs for 45 minutes now and the sun is back out so we might go back down to the beach :) write soon..xox .

Ps- we saw some tourists taking a tour and one of them posed and waved while we took pictures.. it made me laugh so I've uploaded one off the camera, but the funny lady isnt in it . The other picture is of a little fruit market that has yummy looking fruit .

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! Cefalu sounds delightful! Keep us posted on your Italian adventure. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete