Friday, September 17

First Day of school !!

Winston at the vet:))
Everybody walking in .
Me.. But not very flattering..more like fattering . HAHAH ;)



Today I woke up super sleepy and got ready for my first day of school . All morning I was terrified knowing I wouldn't fit in or be able to be a normal student . When I got there I did not like it . I felt out of place and lonely . I was shy and I had to read things that did not even make sense to me . For my classwork I wrote down everybody's name and then I did a crossword puzzle . That was so stupid . But anyways, everyone was nice enough and my teacher is like 500 years old but she is nice . At the break I met one of the schools english teachers and it felt good to speak english ! haha ! then a girl who I still have NO idea who she is, dragged me all around the hallways and told everybody where I was from then she kissed me goodbye like we had been friends forever, it was so weird ! Then after the break a boy kept trying to teach me what a bunch of different things were like a pencil pouch, a pen, a book, and my diary . At this school you have a "diary" that you write your schedule and homework in, like an agenda . Later, another teacher came and she spoke a little bit of English . She told me that the boys think I am a very "sexful" girl ! haha . I laughed so hard at that . The rest of the day was alright . I didn't have an absolutely amazing first day but it went A LOT better then I though . Except I was the only person in shorts so you wont be seeing those for a while !

After school we took Winston to the vet and he got 2 shots and he SCREAMED , a full on scream ! It was so sad !! But after he just came home and fell right asleep . The vet said he would be tired for 24 hours but right now he is jumping all about the house like an idiot . I am going to bed . Good night !

2 comments:

  1. LOVE you Isabella.....you did awesome today and forgot to mention that within 10 mins of coming home 2 very handsome boys FBooked you...XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella - such good news! What a relief! I'm not surprised at all that everyone loves you - you are amazing!
    I think you should keep rocking your shorts if you want to...by next week, other girls will be wearing them...I'll bet you $5.00 that you start a fashion trend there. All the girls will want to wear whatever you wear.
    Love you, Bella. Enjoy yourself.
    xoxox
    Auntie Janie

    ReplyDelete