Tuesday, September 14

Day 26

Wow . Its been a month.. it feels like two days ago I was riding my bike to alyssas house and going to the movies on the weekends . I miss that . I am already fed up with here . Its the same thing everyday . School starts in 2 days . I am scared . Today I met two girls who live next door . They are 11 tho & in first grade, I'm in second . I was going to build a dog house for Winston and Max (the puppy were getting in 2 weeks) . Then those girls came and I went to their house . They have a dog that is huge but its only 3 months old, like Winston . It was like love at first sight . Bow chika wow wow . Then Winston pooped and we discovered he has worms:( ew . I am so paranoid now and I saw pictures of different ones and they're so gross !! Tonight we are doing nothing and I am very VERY bored . About 3 months until I come home for Christmas.. I hope it comes fast !

2 comments:

  1. Hey Isabella, cousin Stephen here. I moved to America at about the same age as you. I was scared all the time for so long. But it is good at least that you have been back and forth to Sc icily. But if you feel really bad or alone, talk to your Mum & Dad, even though you think they might not understand, they will. I wish I had when I moved, it would have helped a lot. Everything will work out.

    ReplyDelete