Thursday, September 9

Getting Started

Its so weird to type here again.. I am so used to facebook I just want to type statuses on here.. hahaha . Well, heres a little bit about my family . My dads parents are Nona and Nono.. thats who they are to everybody except their kids.. in November Nono passed away..RIP.. Their kids are (in order of age) and children (in parentheses) Pino (Mario/Roberto), Angelo (Tanya/Mario), Gino (Carlo/Julie/Fabio/Myself) , Antonia (Luigi/Linda/Giovanni/Sonia) , Rosa(Analisa/Franceso), then Lina(Valentina/Michelle[pronounced like mee-keh-leh]) . Pino is married to another Rosa and they live in Vancouver . Angelo is married to Sylvanna and they live in Enna . My dad obviously lives in Enna and is married to my mom Connie but his other kids live in Vancouver . Antonia lives here in Enna as well and she is married to Angelo . Rosa is married to Tony and they live in Vancouver also . Then there is Lina who is married to Tanino and they both live in Enna too... then their kids have kids too but I'm too tired to explain that.. and we have so many random cousins and seconds cousins its crazy . We know like all of Enna . haha . Ok I am done typing about family.. k byee .

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you're related to the people that own the Pinocchio restaurant (on the way up to Enna Alta)?

    ReplyDelete